Get quality advice about your program, from an expert in cause marketing campaigns and sponsorship opportunities.
You are: A club, organisation, sport or event wanting to make sure your current sponsorship strategy is delivering what it should.
Commitment: 1 month
Cost: Fixed fee
- Property evaluation
- Market research/benchmarking
- Review of sponsorship assets and existing program
- Recommendations on sponsorship structure, inventory, use of intellectual property, selling tools and go-to market strategy.
We help develop a program that delivers you results.
You are: Responsible for corporate sponsorship in the not for profit or charity sector wanting to achieve cut-through in the corporate sponsorship market for your unique assets, to complement donor programs and community fundraising; considering a cause marketing campaign.
Commitment: 3-4 months
Cost: Fixed fee or retainer
- Full review of your sponsorship potential, focusing on answering these questions:
- What have you got to sell?
- What are the best tools to sell into the corporate sponsorship market?
- How are others in your space achieving results?
- What is the best way to structure our sponsorship program?
- How should you best position the sponsorship program alongside fundraising efforts?
- Includes an inventory analysis and business category opportunity analysis
- Includes an outline of a capability statement to target corporate sponsors (sponsorship managers, budget holders and brand managers)
An already tried-and-tested program ready for you to roll out.
You are: A new or existing event, small or medium sized organisation or club, wanting to leverage your entity’s potential through sponsorship, but need to strengthen your existing sponsorship program or develop one that’s ready to work for you and that you can take to market yourself.
Commitment: 4 months
Cost: Fixed fee or Retainer
- Property evaluation
- Market research / benchmarking
- Inventory analysis
- Sponsorship strategy
- Professional capability statement
- Sponsorship packages
- Sales strategy
Let Brand Ambassadors take your sponsorship proposition to market for great results.
You are: A not for profit, event, club, governing body or corporate seeking a professional sponsorship consultant with the expertise to drive your project or strategy. The aim is to deliver greater revenue streams from existing and yet-to-be-determined assets and intellectual property.
Commitment: 12 months
Cost: Retainer + commission (no expenses)
- Complete review of commercial sponsorship program
- Sponsorship Ready program
- Sponsorship lead generation
- Sponsorship acquisition
- Negotiation support
- Sponsorship leverage planning
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders